Want more control over your life? Want to live more on less?
Who doesn’t want to live healthier, enjoy more unique experiences, and wake up each morning eager to take on the day. I know I do and it’s possible for you too.
The 21 lessons in our Foundation Series explore the fundamental beliefs and core concepts of homesteading in the modern world.
You’ll want to start here.
We’ve created the perfect jumping off point for you…3 amazing ebooks you can download RIGHT NOW FOR FREE!
- Consumer Rehab 101: Kicking Your Wasteful Consumer Addiction
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Life Today
- The Definitive Guide to Composting
Download All 3 Ebooks + Unlock the Foundation Series
The other lessons in the Foundation Series
- Introduction to Modern Homesteading
- Roadmap to Modern Homesteading
- Introduction to the 7 Core Values of the Modern Steader
- 7 habits of highly successful modern steaders
- Becoming comfortable with discomfort
- The physical and mental challenges of the modern steader lifestyle and why it’s all worth it
- Why Connected Self-Reliance?
- 25 evaluation benchmarks for establishing your Self-Reliance Baseline
- Learning Self-Reliance: 3 ways to change your world view
- Drawing the line between Want and Need
- Pursuing a Different Kind of Knowledge
- The Knowledge Vault for Modern Steaders
- Lost Inheritance: How we are running the risk of losing some craft skills forever
- 7 sustainable practices your Grandma never taught you
- Hobbies to Homesteading: Why craft skills are essential for a steader
connection to the land
use resources efficiently
- Effective time management for modern steaders
- Breaking the trash habit: 6 things to consider before you dispose of anything
- 7 Renewable resources to make your life better
support local community
- Why buying local is a big F$@* you to wasteful packaging and global commerce as a first option
- 3 tips for finding the business opportunity in your community
- The Localist Economy – Trading, Borrowing and Giving within the Local Community
Once you’ve reviewed these lessons and applied them in your life you’ll be ready for the Steader Series, a library of practical advice and knowledge to help you shape your newly discovered independence.